So now I guess you'll have to see whether your on the "friends" list or not! lol
WRAPPING PAPER - Im using newspaper and ribbon this year, it came to me in a dream (Im not kidding, I dreamt up a really cool way to wrap presents have it look chic and artistic and environment friendly - its not like it hasnt been done before, but I think my little take on it, and the colours are very cool hehhe)
-A homemade tree slab, for serving, which still has all its tree edges, and is conditioned with Grape seed oil (organic of course!)
- homemade Kefir (good for your helping to digest all those treats)
- homemade kombucha (good for cleansing after Christmas and New Years)
- homemade vanilla extract (just plain good for everything)
- raw clover local honey
- raw sesame flax organic crackers (homemade)
- raw butter (homemade)
- raw organic homemade cheese - brie
- Sugarless flourless Brownies - SOOO YUMMY!! (or raw chocolates)
- homemade pink BUBBLE BATH in a wine bottle!
All of course with a little note describing everything, and where its from and how to use and care for each of it.
This is a labour of love - I've enjoyed every moment of making these and Im not done yet, there is more work to be done... To me this is the spirit of Christmas, yes its alot of work, but the JOY that it gives me throughout the PROCESS is all worth it for me! I dont feel obligated to do it, but I really want to, and that is where the fun is in it for me!
I hope all my friends enjoy these gifts as much as I've enjoyed making them!